Dec 1, 2015

262. Joulukalenteri 1 / Christmas calendar 1


Translation:

This is Elias. He has just ended the third and last year in The Elf Academy and will soon start his training in Korvatunturi. During next 23 days I'm going to tell you about Elias' trainee year. Will he become a real elf or will he end up training some more?


---

Vihdoinkin joulu ja joulukalenterin aika! Oon niin odottanu tätä! Toivottavasti tykkäätte tämän vuotisesta versiosta, joka etenee tarinan muodossa. Sekä tarina että sen kuvitus on omien kätteni työtä, luonnollisesti.
Tällä hetkellä aikataulu vaikuttaa välillä aika tiukalta, mutta pyrin julkaisemaan jokaisen luukun ajallaan. Tästä se lähtee! :)

***

Finally it's Christmas! I've waited so much to begin my Christmas calendar again! I hope you like this year's version which is a piece by piece published story. Naturally both the story and the illustrations are both mine. 
My schedule seems quite hectic at the moment but I try my best to be in time everyday. Here we go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment